Parent Info | Homework Tips
- Plan a daily homework time.
- Make sure your child has everything they will need to complete their assignments:
- school textbooks or worksheet
- paper, pencils, eraser, and dictionary
- Choose a quiet study place.
- Encourage your child to read and follow all directions.
- All work should be done neatly and carefully.
- Provide guidance and help if needed, but make sure the work is your child's.
- Help keep all homework in a special place.
- Make sure homework is turned in on time.